Sunday, January 17, 2010

Straight Heaven: I fuck girls, bash fags

Most of you fags understand what being an ALPHA is. Fucking all the hot girls, when I want, where I want. Then to prove my Alpha male status scores of fags begging me to bash them for cash. I love beating up fags and getting cash is just fucking awesome. I travel all over Europe beating up deserving losers. USA also this Spring.

Online losers before you disturb ME, GET ON YOUR KNEES, OPEN YOUR WALLET AND BE $URE YOU ARE ABLE TO WOR$HIP ME AS I DE$ERVE! AGRESSIVE DOM TOP for pussy fags who need to be controlled,used and abused,humillated,blackmailed,mindFUCKed! Got it, faggot?

William Pain: contact : yahoo williampain99 , williampain99@hotmail.com msn
William Pain: PAYPAL
williampain99@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment