Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rules to Obey


1. You're the slave, I'm the Master. You will never contradict, whatever I say. And you will comply with any of My wishes.
2. You will be quiet and won't annoy Me. I don't need anybody to steal My time and blabbers all the time. Every slave who bugs me will be dismissed.
3. I expect everybody to be a faker as long as they proved their intentions by paying. Till then, nobody can expect anything from me. And only because you've paid something (and, as always, too little), it doesn't mean that you can expect anything of me, either.
4. You will try to comply all my wishes and you will do all what's necessary therefore and more. You will struggle and do everything to surprise me, to please me and to give presents to me without a definit wish or order from me. But don't annoy me by offering me the wrong things or think to fob me off with tifles.
5. You will execute my orders always and completly and at the said time. You will do it in the way I order you to do. You will try to find and get new slaves for your Master.
6. You will regard and keep my rules. If you infringe them, I will dismiss you and you won't be able to serve Me any more. But if you keep the rules, you may sometimes get the possibility to see me in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment