Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Rule





ATTENTION!!......Faggots and maggots your straight GOD KING is here to give you queers a purpose in life.

Your purpose is to provide and take care of the needs of your Master.

I'm a young, dominant, athletic and muscular leather MASTER, who deserves and demands worship by those queers and sub humans naturally inferior to me.

You will address ME as KING, GOD, MASTER or SIR...I AM your LORD!

I AM EVERY REAL MAN you fantasized about your whole life!!

I'm everything you've always wanted to be but couldnt!

KEY WORDS: control, domination, humiliation, worship, force, rough...


MY BIRTHDAY IS MARCH 12!!!! YOU BETTER START PLANNING NOW!!!


Worship my muscles & feet while I tell you what a pathetic fag you are.


Those pathetic queers and sub human slaves who are scum on the end of my boot, who realize my superiority over them and need to worship me, and who know how to honor to me.

All you small dicks and disgusting fat fags into ADMIRING an incredibly built, muscle ALPHA GOD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment